Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I think I’m falling sick soon.
which is bad cos now is the holiday period!
and it seems that I have a tendency to fall sick during holidays! ):
I’ve been having a really bad flu, plus a splitting headache and I’m running a temperature.
Eeks poor me.

and my attempts to do hw the past two days were rather futile,
though I did get some work done.

on a higher note,
I’m glad I went for chapelthon today,
I felt it was pretty good (:

yes and I just got off the phone with Nathanael after 75 mins,
and my ears are like burning.
oh my I can just feel those brain cells being fried!
eeks? :/

oh well and it’s been exactly a month since we got ousted of the competition ):
the thought of it still saddens me,
haiz it’s such a sensitive issue, not going to talk about it.

anws spent some time with salad today!
hahah not to bad (:
yoshinoya, macdonald's, Ben and Jerry's, coffee bean!
heehee we were two greedy girls!
tht's what we had for lunch and tea.
had dinner with the super dupers and Jarold tagged along.
HAHAH.
$1.50 ikea meals.
hohoho simply delicious (:

tht’s all actually,
I need my slpppp!
TTFN! (:

No comments: